The cost will be £30 for all, this includes indoor accommodation. Transport not included.
Please arrange transport with your club. Each club has their own transport arrangements:
- Swansea: This is your local site, so easy transport (hopefully). Contact Thomas to determine transport full arrangements.
- Aberystwyth: We will be getting the T1 TrawsCymru service to Carmarthen, then the train to Swansea. Contact Nathan or Amy!
- USW: Transport will either be a Megabus from Cardiff, or the train to Swansea, due to diffuculty getting transport direct from Treforest and Glyntaf campuses. Contact Isobelle for details. (PLEASE BOOK BY THE 24th OCTOBER, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO ARRANGE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT)
- Cardiff: Undetermined, please contact Jamie.
We will be using the indoor accommodation at the site, so no need to bring tents! YAY! Remember to bring waterproofs and warm clothes because it will be November in Wales!
Please see the menu tab for our planned menu. Please provide any food preferences in the booking process so we can accommodate any special dietary requirements.
Everyone will be required to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Roll Mat
- Warm clothes
- Mess tin/cutlery, plates, ect.
- Tea towel
- Day pack
- Slippers or Slipper Socks (optional)
If you experience any issues in the booking process, please contact email@example.com.